Easy Vegan Jerk Alfredo PastaMay 15, 2020
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 45 mins
Alfredo is a favorite of mine! I’ve got a great, healthy cauliflower alfredo recipe. But some days you need something on the plate – stat. This recipe includes a yummy bottled vegan alfredo + some Jamaican spice. It’s truly delicious.
- 3 Tbsp vegetable broth
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into 1″ pieces
- 1 crown of broccoli, cut into small florets
- 8oz mushroom, sliced
- 1 lb whole wheat pasta
- 1 jar Simple Truth Vegan Alfredo (available at Kroger)
- 4 oz vegan cream cheese
- Jerk seasoning to taste (I added about 3 - 4 Tbsp)
- 1 tsp sea salt (more to taste)
- 1/2 tsp seasoning salt
- Black pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Add vegetable broth to a large pot over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant (about 1 minute). Add remaining vegetables, sea salt and seasoning salt. Cook until softened (about 7 minutes).
- Add alfredo sauce, cream cheese and jerk seasoning. Stir to combine and melt cream cheese. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
- Add pasta to sauce and stir to combine. Top with freshly cracked black pepper. Enjoy!
Get your Daniel Fast Kick Start Cookbook!
Join my Daniel Fast email list and receive this free cookbook with 7 of my favorite, mouthwatering Daniel Fast recipes. Plus, you’ll get early access to Daniel Fast tips and exclusive recipes.