Vegan Fiesta QuesoJan 31, 2020
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20
- 8 oz vegan cream cheese (I like Go Veggie)
- 2 cups vegan cheese shreds (I like the Go Veggie Mexican blend for this recipe)
- 1-1/2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 15 oz can fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 jalepeno, diced finely (and seeded if you don’t want it spicy)
- 1 Tbsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp Mrs Dash garlic and herb seasoning (you can substitute with garlic powder)
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Add all the ingredients to a pan. Cook over medium heat. Stir to combine ingredients then cover your pan.
- Bring the queso to a boil over high heat. Continue to stir to ensure it doesn’t burn. Once it boils, turn the heat to low and simmer for about 3 minutes while stirring to allow the flavors to meld.
Serve with tortilla chips. Enjoy!
Get your Daniel Fast Kick Start Cookbook!
Join my Daniel Fast email list and receive this free cookbook with 7 of my favorite, mouthwatering Daniel Fast recipes. Plus, you’ll get early access to Daniel Fast tips and exclusive recipes.