Quick Sautéed KaleFeb 15, 2021
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
Serves: 4 - 6
This kale is one of my go to veggies. It’s simple, tasty and quick. (pictured above with Easy Coconut Chickpea Curry)
- 1 small yellow onion, finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil or olive oil
- 16 oz bag of kale
- 2 tsp Greens Seasoning (can substitute seasoning salt)
- Generous pinch of pink sea salt
- 2 - 3 Tbsp vegetable broth
- Dice the onion and mince the garlic.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and sauté until soft and translucent (about 5 - 7 mins).
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant (about 2 minutes).
- Add kale and continue to stir until it’s coated with the oil and wilting.
- Add the Greens Seasoning and sea salt and stir.
- Once everything is heated through, add the vegetable broth. Cook until warmed through and greens are wilted to your liking. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
Get your Daniel Fast Kick Start Cookbook!
Join my Daniel Fast email list and receive this free cookbook with 7 of my favorite, mouthwatering Daniel Fast recipes. Plus, you’ll get early access to Daniel Fast tips and exclusive recipes.